Naamloos document


»   الصفحة الرئيسية » سـؤال جـواب

  اضافة للمفضلة

» السؤال مختصر:


  » سؤال الزائر:

 i was repad when i was a kid 8 years old and badly ,and abuse , that s made problems in my life first i had probleme with my studies in that year so i repeat it. because i couldn t concentrate at sckool.then when i grow up a bit few years arround 13years old i was sex abuse also . now i m 41 man old and i made also also for few kids . what i have to do . of corse i made tawba and istighfar. i know that man who made that sex abuse for me when i was child. question is do i have right to paniche him by my self . 3aino bil 3ani wa sinno bi sinni . or i forget . and let it be until yaw ??

» رقم السؤال: 16072

 » : 23/02/2010

 » إسم المجيب: ay chikh

 » الجواب:

 » :4011

روابط ذات صلة
روابط ذات صلة
السؤال السابق
الأسئلة المتشابهة السؤال التالي

جديد الأسئلة

عدد الزوار


:انت الزائـر







تفاصيل المتواجدون

Powered by: MktbaGold 6.6